'To Delete Or Not To Delete? '
I was going to delete, because of some drama I have caused myself... Me...My own doing. But I think, I'll stay but choose not to comment, or reply, or inbox message... I'll just be the 'SilentPoetGuy'
You may continue to read and enjoy my musings...and I hope that my writing continues to touch each and everyone of you...for that is my sole purpose in posting and staying on this site. Thank you all for understanding.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('To Delete Or Not To Delete? ' by Kelly Seale )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- the poet
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Television, Roald Dahl
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare