'To Delete Or Not To Delete? '
I was going to delete, because of some drama I have caused myself... Me...My own doing. But I think, I'll stay but choose not to comment, or reply, or inbox message... I'll just be the 'SilentPoetGuy'
You may continue to read and enjoy my musings...and I hope that my writing continues to touch each and everyone of you...for that is my sole purpose in posting and staying on this site. Thank you all for understanding.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('To Delete Or Not To Delete? ' by Kelly Seale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts