'To Delete Or Not To Delete? '
I was going to delete, because of some drama I have caused myself... Me...My own doing. But I think, I'll stay but choose not to comment, or reply, or inbox message... I'll just be the 'SilentPoetGuy'
You may continue to read and enjoy my musings...and I hope that my writing continues to touch each and everyone of you...for that is my sole purpose in posting and staying on this site. Thank you all for understanding.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('To Delete Or Not To Delete? ' by Kelly Seale )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)