Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
To A Friend
CALM though unseen the presumptions of your being,
Gentle the soft speeches of your vocals-
The heart of your manliness.
HUMBLY swaying on the corridors of passion,
Unshaken by the waves of emotion-
The stance of your comeliness.
Crowned with knowledgeable diadems-
The wave of your IQ-logical boldness
KINDLY swift on the corridors of peace,
Never hunting the unprecedented-
The mark of your smartness.
EVER ready to hearken,
With ears feathered into the air-
The sound of your fairness.
ASPIRING higher always
And in the boat, 'em you sail
Who your hand holds.
DEDICATED to service
Devotion to the Lord-
You stand so bold.
INSPIRING a million,
You lighten their load.
You blaze every freezing cold.
LO to you, a dedication,
Chanting hums of praises-
While your tale to the world told.
EVER forever friends-
And together forever in memory written-
Never to path the pals road.
[Dedicated to a FRIEND OF FRIEND. Though have not met, pals forever we be and upon the walls of memory your stars written indellible. CHIKE ADIELE (BAR.) ]
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To A Friend by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon
- Love's Expression Escorting Me Into a Nu.., wanderer sailor
- Receding From Depleting Beliefs, Lawrence S. Pertillar