Adam M. Snow
Time is Nigh for a Lover's Birth
'Time is nigh for a lover's birth.'
I ponder so-on and so-forth.
Waking even I with dread;
so it may seems, to wander weary.
I leave myself in a vision,
the past what's shown before me.
Do I dare to return, only to lose?
Naught now shall be forever,
nigh upon eternal:
I gave thee up to live,
only to fall on love.
I let my days ache away,
like a broken melody sway.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time is Nigh for a Lover's Birth by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cold Days (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman
- Winter Crept, hap rochelle
- Meeting Ronald Reagan, Roy Blokker
- Cheat, Ronald Chapman
- Stephen Gill's Divergent Shades, Bijay Kant Dubey