Time (a poem written against the clock!)
Seconds streaming by,
lost, all time in vain.
like tears in the rain.
Like smoke from summer fires,
time is swift to pass and fade.
So precious you want to hold it,
but like your keys, it's lost, mislaid.
Jojoba Mansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time (a poem written against the clock!) by Jojoba Mansell )
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira