Her brown hair around:
Like autumn leaves kept on me
And the twilight breeze.
It shook my yoke so;
For I had never been there
In thy vale yonder.
And then start to walk;
My footsteps yonder, nigh you;
Of which I dreamt of.
Devanshi Khetarpal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thy Vale by Devanshi Khetarpal )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck