Bijay Kant Dubey
This Is India, Those Who Had Not be Ph.D.-examiners Are
Even after doing my M.A. in English with Tragedy
As my special paper,
In Political Science
With International Laws and Relations,
With Modern India
And my Ph.D. on D.H.Lawrence,
I am not even an external examiner for the Ph.D.
Whereas many simple terahcers of the university
Turning up as for the viva-voce exams.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Is India, Those Who Had Not be Ph.D.-examiners Are by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram