RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Thinking In Silence
Leaves waving in the morning breeze, greeting me happily
with their lovely smiles, merrily taking me into skyways
of tomorrow's mornings, eventually coming around.
Living in the throes of another time, thinking in silence,
while being driven into the light of an idea whose time
Watching as it gets brighter, entirely becoming fulfilled
with it's purpose and essence, living in the presence fully
and completely, enjoying the brilliance of it's inventiveness.
Solving every problem standing in the way, becoming what it
is meant to be in the end.
Finally serving mankind for the rest of my life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thinking In Silence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- God!, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar
- A fling, Sebenzile Mamba
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba