RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Thinking In Silence
Leaves waving in the morning breeze, greeting me happily
with their lovely smiles, merrily taking me into skyways
of tomorrow's mornings, eventually coming around.
Living in the throes of another time, thinking in silence,
while being driven into the light of an idea whose time
Watching as it gets brighter, entirely becoming fulfilled
with it's purpose and essence, living in the presence fully
and completely, enjoying the brilliance of it's inventiveness.
Solving every problem standing in the way, becoming what it
is meant to be in the end.
Finally serving mankind for the rest of my life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thinking In Silence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Versatility is a unique quality!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Paper slip, hasmukh amathalal
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
- Before Death, Ajaeyy Raaj
- the toothless Tiger Dynasties, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Spray, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)