Lawrence S. Pertillar
They Call People Like That Comedians
There are those with insecurities,
Who believe them to be less noticeable...
If they are quick to point out the flaws,
And blemishes of others in public.
And with loud disrespecting remarks.
To ensure an attention to them is given.
In the hopes that someone will find them humorous.
Although at the expense of degrading another.
'They call people like that,
People like that who do what they do,
And not get paid...
Are people who can not perceive to believe,
Those who hear and see what they do to others...
Do not think of them as humorous.
As much as they witness publicly,
Someone proving with a doing to be a legitimate fool.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They Call People Like That Comedians by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI