Lawrence S. Pertillar
They Call People Like That Comedians
There are those with insecurities,
Who believe them to be less noticeable...
If they are quick to point out the flaws,
And blemishes of others in public.
And with loud disrespecting remarks.
To ensure an attention to them is given.
In the hopes that someone will find them humorous.
Although at the expense of degrading another.
'They call people like that,
People like that who do what they do,
And not get paid...
Are people who can not perceive to believe,
Those who hear and see what they do to others...
Do not think of them as humorous.
As much as they witness publicly,
Someone proving with a doing to be a legitimate fool.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They Call People Like That Comedians by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer