Argentine Tango Poems
- Melancholy's Mirrors I gazed into Melancholy's mirror And ...
- Desert Romance The desert is jealous of the clouds. Lonely ...
- Night In A Foxhole I sit in a foxhole with two other men One...
- Lady Of The Ocean Toes curled in the grains of sand, The ...
- Has Fate Forgotten? Has fate forgotten? Has that unspoken ...
- The Patient Gardener I stand in a garden of pretty things, ...
- A Heart So Hollow Oh how graced I must be to walk the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Argentine Tango
I gazed into Melancholy's mirror
And found the more I reflected on it,
The more it reflected on me
Providing a perfect symmetry
As beautiful and fragile as a butterfly's wings
I tilted my head to discover an endless corridor
Extending before me, and turning around,
Found more mirrors had gathered,
Offering now a multitude of paths in every direction
That branched out from me like dendrites
Leading everywhere, into nowhere
Dark and inviting, they offered a promise
That Time would never walk these halls, as
They had been reserved
For Melancholy and ...