There Is No Death
There is no death. We just go on
and the world just stays the same.
After an intermittent time away
we return with another name.
And what name will you have?
Will you have a choice?
I think it will be decided
by the ones whose voice
will welcome you as a babe again
and nourish you with love.
And if perchance that is missing
like the feathers of a wingless dove
you will find love somewhere else
by searching until you do.
For living again is a gift from Creation
and you will always be you.
There is no death. We just go on.
So there is not a thing to fear.
The world itself might not look the same,
nor you in how you appear.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There Is No Death by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak