The Wedding Poem
The Bible says in 1st Corinthians 13: 4-8 says; Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
Will you be patient and kind. Will you be jealous or content, will you boast and be proud, will you be cordial, will you be selfish, will you be provoked or grudgeful. Will you rejoice in iniquity or in the truth. Will you believe in, hope and endure all things. Will you ever fail.
But, you are not love, you have love. The real question is, will your love have, be and do all these things.
As long as you have happiness, peace, faith, love and GOD, you will have the greatest love of all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wedding Poem by Athena Benjamin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano