Athena Benjamin Poems
- Music Music. Music? MUSIC!
- How Dare You How dare you? How dare you kick a man when ...
- The Wedding Poem The Bible says in 1st Corinthians 13: 4-8 ...
- Red Fire, Hearts. Hearts on Fire. My Heart's on Fire for ...
- Tears, Blood, & Smiles My tears are for you, yes for ...
- Nature What do you hear, in your ear? Is it a bird or a ...
- Happy Birthday To You! ! ! Happy Birthday to YOU Whether you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Athena Benjamin
Music is my life.
For the past few years I realized that I couldn't go through a whole day without listening to music.
I listen to music to go to bed.
To get ready for school the next morning.
And not just any music...
Music that fills my soul,
Music that puts a smile on my face,
Music that gives me faith.
Like Daughtry... the lyrics just make you wanna scream (in a good way) ,
The Fray... makes you feel like you could be nicer.
Listening to music is life.
Music is Life.