Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Waif’s Wailing.
The parental dismay pities,
The identity whereabouts,
The existential beguiles,
Torment the psychic retreat ,
And the heaps of compromises,
Shroud the corpses of conscience.
The dream of pigeon's nest,
Waits in withering heath,
And the garland-glory of a mistress,
Changes paper-flower in red-light heats.
The shadowy residue of erosive hope,
Pricks like the wasted youth in Fate's jail,
And surely in blind desert, will come the last mail.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.