Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Unwritten Love Letter
Could I have written a love letter,
With the visible images scattered,
With the invisible senses that sprout,
Spreading the mind in thousand roots.
Had you been the appetite of my hungry heart,
My unquenchable thirst's saturation,
A lake to cool and soothe all temptations,
My vagabond stopped awhile and mused.
Ah! the heterogeneous in me is wild,
It sucks nature's milk and grows terrible,
Violates today's time and tomorrows profile,
It is multitudinous cosmic of ever growing flood.
I need to discover the language to write,
From the mine of Love's alphabet,
Morpheme, phoneme, paradigm, inflection,...
And study of orgasm and unified field.
The love in me is unfelt and unrealized,
And if ever that Deluge, that Sun, that Volcano rise,
I would have the privilege to see the Lover,
Than the unwritten love -letter to write.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unwritten Love Letter by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
Poem of the Day
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen