Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Unwritten Love Letter
Could I have written a love letter,
With the visible images scattered,
With the invisible senses that sprout,
Spreading the mind in thousand roots.
Had you been the appetite of my hungry heart,
My unquenchable thirst's saturation,
A lake to cool and soothe all temptations,
My vagabond stopped awhile and mused.
Ah! the heterogeneous in me is wild,
It sucks nature's milk and grows terrible,
Violates today's time and tomorrows profile,
It is multitudinous cosmic of ever growing flood.
I need to discover the language to write,
From the mine of Love's alphabet,
Morpheme, phoneme, paradigm, inflection,...
And study of orgasm and unified field.
The love in me is unfelt and unrealized,
And if ever that Deluge, that Sun, that Volcano rise,
I would have the privilege to see the Lover,
Than the unwritten love -letter to write.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unwritten Love Letter by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- A Spec of Light, J Sheba Anandhi
- Monochrome, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Christmas Christmas Christmas, lee fones
- Pink Flowers, J Sheba Anandhi
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x4, Ronjoy Brahma
- Space Craze, J Sheba Anandhi
- Father's Day, J Sheba Anandhi
- Good people may suffer.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Thunderstorms, Deborah Eker
- we admire ourselves..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)