Theodora (Theo) Onken
((( The Undertaker)))
Hes cold-hearted and stoic to a fault-
He oft' appears at ones front door...!
Dressed in black for hidden attack...!
'Tis evil to his very core;
He always leaves his calling card...
Its printed in blood tinged red...! !
Hes the Undertaker with blue-veined wired hands...
Complete with 'delusions of grandeur' in his head;
To say that he is cruel or sinister---
Well, honestly that would be speculation---
But you know there are hints of his malice and maddness...
In words-cleverly buried in sublimation;
For its told he will curse the ground that you walk on...! ! !
Set spells of his magic deemed ever so black...
Seems death 'tis his most fervent destination--
Found in the morbitity of much garnered fact;
The graveyard 'tis his home away from home...! !
Where headstones share many a grotesque tale...
For hes the Undertaker with the blue-veined wired hands...! ! !
And oft' the very last in the coffins final nail;
For in the deep maddness of his cerebrum---
Lies a deep-rooted tendency towards 'blood-lust'...! ! !
He is an ego-centric-dangerous psychopathic deviant...
Spawned 'neath the center of the Earths most hardened crust;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (((( The Undertaker))) by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
Did you read them?
- A Country on Its Knees, mai venn
- Uncontrollable Poet, Erato
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)