Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Triumph Of Faith Over Reason.
You have proclaimed
Faith for us,
The submission of the self,
On your Will,
And acceptance of,
All good and evil,
With no question and reason,
In betrayal, gluttony and treason.
Why then, we,
Your inmates would suffer,
If we shoulder your Yoke,
In the waves of life,
And by Faith on you, cover,
With no complaint and bear with,
What your Wish merit for us.
Bestow the power to deny reason,
And evade the conflict between,
Should and should not, -
The mundane justice of profit and loss,
My Lord, this is nothing new,
I believe and feel Faith is You,
Faith’s reverence, brings tolerance,
And fires fortitude’s wick,
Faith redeems, poor, weak and sick.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.