Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Triumph Of Faith Over Reason.
You have proclaimed
Faith for us,
The submission of the self,
On your Will,
And acceptance of,
All good and evil,
With no question and reason,
In betrayal, gluttony and treason.
Why then, we,
Your inmates would suffer,
If we shoulder your Yoke,
In the waves of life,
And by Faith on you, cover,
With no complaint and bear with,
What your Wish merit for us.
Bestow the power to deny reason,
And evade the conflict between,
Should and should not, -
The mundane justice of profit and loss,
My Lord, this is nothing new,
I believe and feel Faith is You,
Faith’s reverence, brings tolerance,
And fires fortitude’s wick,
Faith redeems, poor, weak and sick.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Triumph Of Faith Over Reason. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson