To thy light-cool breeze;
Shall I unseal my dreams?
Hug me dear, o my charm,
The eternal intuiting calm!
How many to embrace the Now?
Icing the embarrassing ‘how’!
Computing the Ultimate hue;
Multiplying, squiring new!
O, the n-dimensional knot!
Naughty, nought; nano dot!
The morrow bluish tranquilizing;
The inquisition chanting; enchanting!
Subtle it is! Ever-neo nostalgic;
Still I pursue to graduate thy tic;
The dunce, the fool, the dork;
The Charlie; the mortal conjectural
Still the pondering, stilling thought;
My in tilling to the deepening jot;
Still the space ever-expanding;
Frantic, delirious, swirling swing!
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the tranquil by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- Dirt Is Not Love, Neela Nath
- from 'The Double V', Morgan Michaels
- God Feeds the Birds, Dr John Celes
- Floating On, Neela Nath
- Perhaps I Did It Once, Shalom Freedman
- Surya, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Three ceremonies, Aftab Alam
- A Flight, Amitava Sur
- Insulted poet, douglas scotney
- Like attracts like, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)