To thy light-cool breeze;
Shall I unseal my dreams?
Hug me dear, o my charm,
The eternal intuiting calm!
How many to embrace the Now?
Icing the embarrassing ‘how’!
Computing the Ultimate hue;
Multiplying, squiring new!
O, the n-dimensional knot!
Naughty, nought; nano dot!
The morrow bluish tranquilizing;
The inquisition chanting; enchanting!
Subtle it is! Ever-neo nostalgic;
Still I pursue to graduate thy tic;
The dunce, the fool, the dork;
The Charlie; the mortal conjectural
Still the pondering, stilling thought;
My in tilling to the deepening jot;
Still the space ever-expanding;
Frantic, delirious, swirling swing!
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the tranquil by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
- A question to seasons, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Languid leman, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Tweet-tweet! I Visited a Hamlet with a G.., Harindhar Reddy
- PURITY OF SNOW., Terry Collett
- What If You Had No Beliefs? NONE!, Mr. Nobody
- Love or Sex?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The founder is his movement's soul., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Li Ching Chao
(1084 - 1151)
- Heather Burns