Daivadasakam 100 years.
Ten Pearls on God
(NARAYANAGURU: - ‘DAIVADASAKAM’)
O, God! Protect us;
Never leave us;
You are the Captain
Of the ocean of
Unending strife; The
great steam boat
Your Solemn Feet!
One, more an’ more…
I touch, compute, tally…
At the end,
Like eyes motionless
Let the mind be non-dual in You!
Uninterrupted You shower
Grain, apparel an’ all for us
You are the only Master for us.
The sea, waves an’ wind,
The depth-all those are we,
You, the Delusion, You, the Nobility,
Always is our core.
You, the Creator,
You, the Creation,
You, the Created, O, Lord!
You are The Instrument
For The Great Act!
You are The Jugglery,
You are The Juggler,
You are The Nobility
Which resolves Illusion,
Pours an’ pours-
The Ultimate Salvation!
You are The Truth,
The Knowledge, the Ecstasy.
You, the Present,
The Past, the Future.
And no one else
The noble feet of Yours
Fill the in an’ the out.
We praise an’ praise You,
You be The Great Winner,
And always be.
Be victorious The Great Lord!
Saviour of the poor,
Master of the ultimate happiness,
Ocean of Mercy!
In the glory of
The deep deep sea of
The Nobility of yours,
We all would immerse.
Extreme happiness be prevailed,
Every quantum of moment!
Note- This Poem was chanted by Guru as a gift to the humanity. In this Guru depicts God
as the Ultimate that is every where, in-out. He is the creator, the created and the creation.
“Their creation does not require the intervention of supernatural being or god.Rather, these
multiple universes arise naturally from physical law.”
-Stephen Hawking (The Grand Design-2010)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Daivadasakam 100 years. by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- A jumping bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love counts the hours, Mark Heathcote
- My Deck, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A trip to rotgut, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A recipe for a poem, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America will be back, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I will not be taken down., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Will the crowd cheer, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)