What a long life.
I'm a survivor
and my body
aches a lot.
My mind only
and one thing
she should understand.
Being a survivor
I had to see
vanish around me.
Family and friends
to the great
I am still
an emotional price.
David Blair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Survivor by David Blair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL