In Hell's First Circle House
Don't look afraid
Make the best
of a bad lot.
Don't ask for food
no matter how hungry.
You'll never need
anything like that
And don't keep staring
at the nearby mountains
and the fiery glow
that is coming
Do not hang up
the Eternal calendar
with Satan smiling
on every page.
It's just too depressing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Hell's First Circle House by David Blair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel