In Hell's First Circle House
Don't look afraid
Make the best
of a bad lot.
Don't ask for food
no matter how hungry.
You'll never need
anything like that
And don't keep staring
at the nearby mountains
and the fiery glow
that is coming
Do not hang up
the Eternal calendar
with Satan smiling
on every page.
It's just too depressing.
David Blair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Hell's First Circle House by David Blair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey