Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
The Sting Of Love, Hate, And Uncertainity
Why can't love be something simple?
Why can't we pour our hearts out each and every time?
Why do we lie to escape what we fear, or what we hold dear?
The emotion didn't even touch you.
Not even a faint aura was felt.
In all its cheerless glow.
Hoping beyond hope.
That barrier would finally be broken.
But how could it with walls so thick.
The plastic bubble that can't be penetrated by any amount of pricks.
Laying it on thick.
Yes laughing always makes it feel better.
Such occasions of frustration must be dealt with as they didn't exist at all.
Ugly on the outside never in.
Mirror, mirror, what if I told I didn't care?
Would you get mad and crack in spite of me?
Would you repeat words that forever haunt me?
If so I'm more then ready.
Hands always steady.
Like its all been a preparation for something.
The question for me has been what?
The drive behind the drive so to speak.
The reason through an experiment and scientific calculations.
Like it could ever be understood in such way.
Please mad mathematician stop your outrageous statistics.
They are really not helping.
Your are not answering any questions I don't already know.
Maybe I should just go.
But again there are those feelings of uncertainty.
Can we ever say I just don't know without it being held against us?
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.