Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Spoiled Retreat.
The streams of haphazard thoughts,
Like hawks float to and fro.
Clouds from memory’s pit,
Revive and muddle the mind’s sheet.
The dumb nature though is calm,
The volatile psychic spoils the retreat.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.