Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Spoiled Retreat.
The streams of haphazard thoughts,
Like hawks float to and fro.
Clouds from memory’s pit,
Revive and muddle the mind’s sheet.
The dumb nature though is calm,
The volatile psychic spoils the retreat.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Spoiled Retreat. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Awakening, Naveed Khalid
- Government and Dirty Companies, douglas scotney
- On Kashmir, Naveed Khalid
- Stalwart, Naveed Khalid
- On A Little Mermaid, Naveed Khalid
- I Quit, Fame, May Wang
- Companion, Naveed Khalid
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty