The Sound (Symbolic Poem)
The neighbourhood boy
Laid on the bed feeling not good
We all called on him
Suddenly I heard a cracking sound outside
I came out to see what happened
Nothing I found, only a crow flew cawing
Inside of the room
Loud sound of crying
It is merely a co-incidence
If you believe it, you believe a superstition.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sound (Symbolic Poem) by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Mere Wish, Bushra Hassan
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries
- Ah Fountains Of Thoughts, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen