Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Sleeping Snake
The Sleeping Snake.
Ever ready to rise and react,
From the den of dark instinct,
Through eye and touch,
The installed strings,
You sleeping Snake awake,
And functions the chemistry.
The condensed primeval,
From your libidinal forest,
Sets sail to find a mate,
And your Dumb jumps,
To the kinesthetic bed .
Never had you love,
Nor do you care to know,
What its divine bliss is,
But for procreative poignancy,
You only display your blind wish,
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sleeping Snake by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro