Is It Poetry
The Sexual Predator
My exwife because she can, Judge Neil he said.
Hernando county Florida, where once I lived.
Janna Burns she is dead,
one self inflicked gun shot wound to the head.
Before she died,
my exwife let her have my child to baby sit.
Robert Roy Smith Jr,
A multi state violent sexual predator.
Because Judge Neil gave my exwife a restraining order.
Has taken my daughter to this man
on multiple trips to where this individual lives to have sex.
My wife, my exwife is fity four my daughter is only ten.
This same little girl
watched my exwife sleep with my sister in my own house
for a year and a half.
I refused to liquidate all our possesions and pay corrupt
attorneys to do what I said way back then do what is right.
Do what is right by a child whom is ten, whom is ten.
D.C.F. it is time to remove this small child.
Me, Myself and I am guilty of giving you life.
With she my exwife your mother my child.
All I can say to you now Sir Judge Neil.
Look what you've done to a child
because to you I spoke to in such a perceived harsh way.
And the other poets have problems I hear.
Maya Angelou just passed away, she would not have published
what above I have said.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sexual Predator by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)