The Roads We've Travelled
We're all made who we are,
by the roads that we have taken.
Whether brightly lit highways,
or dirt tracks long forsaken.
Our journeys here have forged us,
the miles sculpting both our souls.
As we have trekked along the streets,
journeying towards our goals.
We both travelled different routes,
perhaps not even knowing.
But it doesn't matter what roads we took,
but only where we're going.
Jojoba Mansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Roads We've Travelled by Jojoba Mansell )
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley