the rats can copy...
This rat can steal the cheese,
That is left on the paper plates,
That rodent can sneak into the house,
That is made of wisdom and knowledge,
Those paired legged creatures work in solitude,
To copy down the sweat of the creators,
All these rats roam on the streets,
Run through the roughage for rummage,
Ordained with badges, capped and robed,
Beautiful major drains are their homes,
Huge in size with daring eyes,
Those are sparkled with tainted inks,
Millions in numbers and on free and easy,
In every city that has enough eateries.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the rats can copy... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell