Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Psalm Of Beauty
A Beauty's face is marvel of marvels,
In it there are lines of mystic tales.
In it, a poet ventures to read the spectra of art,
The garden of the soul, covered by the heart.
Love here radiates as the beacon light,
And installs in the mind the grandest sight.
None but the Truth can know the Beauty's worth,
Beauty bestows Beauty on Divine mirth.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Psalm Of Beauty by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov