Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Profoundest Awe.
So many days are gone,
And I have the apparent waiting,
With a longing lingering for your presence,
To offer my worship in-person.
Your image I picture and undone I feel,
With the awakening of phantasmagoria,
Something that my purest imagination conceives,
As tangible Plasma of profound awe.
A nowhere, yet everywhere, impels you harangue,
Waves, breeze, birds, -humans, -stars go sung,
Destiny's boarders wiping away their marks,
Declare your cosmic thunderous voice.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Profoundest Awe. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt