Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Profoundest Awe.
So many days are gone,
And I have the apparent waiting,
With a longing lingering for your presence,
To offer my worship in-person.
Your image I picture and undone I feel,
With the awakening of phantasmagoria,
Something that my purest imagination conceives,
As tangible Plasma of profound awe.
A nowhere, yet everywhere, impels you harangue,
Waves, breeze, birds, -humans, -stars go sung,
Destiny's boarders wiping away their marks,
Declare your cosmic thunderous voice.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Profoundest Awe. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Loser, Jason Yu)
- Poetry in Motion, Jason Yu)
- To See It To Experience It For Yourself, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom