Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Profoundest Awe.
So many days are gone,
And I have the apparent waiting,
With a longing lingering for your presence,
To offer my worship in-person.
Your image I picture and undone I feel,
With the awakening of phantasmagoria,
Something that my purest imagination conceives,
As tangible Plasma of profound awe.
A nowhere, yet everywhere, impels you harangue,
Waves, breeze, birds, -humans, -stars go sung,
Destiny's boarders wiping away their marks,
Declare your cosmic thunderous voice.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Profoundest Awe. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Special characters, hasmukh amathalal
- Vintage Runaway, Stacy L. Mar
- Red-Light Rick, Stacy L. Mar
- words, dawn sixx
- A walk..., Olatunde Chidera Obafemi
- Guardian Angel, Alesia Leach
- Lost in you, David Lessard
- Cold hearts, Over The Moon
- All I want is a friendship, Alice Cordy
- Many Mistakes, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)