I take what never can be taken,
Touch what cannot be;
I wake what never could awaken,
But for me.
I go where only winds are going,
Kiss what fades away;
I know a thing too strange for knowing,
I, the clay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Poet by Haniel Long )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis