Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
The Poems Came To Me At Times Easily
I sang and laughed with them
They were the joy of my inner life
I had no more happier times
Than when I was writing them-
Writing this one now
I think too of all the grief and sadness
That have gone into them
And will never be wholly written.
The writing of poems is a joy of life
Small or great as it is
It makes those of us
Who believe they are writing them
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.