Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
A LIFE IS LIVED THE WAY IT IS LIVED
A life is lived the way it is lived
I did what I did
And made mistakes
Maybe most of it was a mistake
I don’t know.
I told myself always
The one thing I would never do
Regrets I don’t have
But the tone of regret now touches all I do
And some deep sadness says
‘I should not have failed so much.’
G-d who gave me this one life
And so much time
And so much opportunity
G-d who gave me my chance truly.
Can I blame You,
If I did not make it?
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.