Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Perennial Cuckoo.
The adolescence tidal heralds the Spring,
The Cuckoo coronets tinged wings,
Strange whims find flowing,
Desires illumine in mystic rings.
Things near and distant rise with fire,
The newborn chemistry seeks wireless wire,
Unprecedented flood gets hold of the blood,
And soft blossoms of volcano hang in the winds.
Who knows, who cares, -fie the weather-wise,
The Cuckoo coronets the mystic prize.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Perennial Cuckoo. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath