Bijay Kant Dubey
The Passionate Heart In Love
Say, do you love me? Love Me?
Do you love me? ,
Asked she emotionally
With a quite passionate heart of her own
And on hearing it, ached it my heart,
Beat fast and pulsated,
Throbbed and fluctuated
To nod in expression
Yes, yes, I love you, I love you
So passionately, so emotionally
And so lyrically.
Do you love, love me? , said she again to get back to,
Yes, I love, love you,
I love you so much, I love you so much
As I was not within,
The passionate heart raking me badly.
It was as if the tornado were banging at the door
And I getting emotional and emotional,
Passionate and passionate,
Mad with my passionate heart,
Trying to make it understand
As it happens, happens in love
But understood it not,
The foolish heart of mine,
She went away saying,
Say had been going,
Singing and saying,
Do you love me, do you love me,
Waving the hands sweetly
And goign her way?
And I too was bidding ta-ta, bye-bye,
Singing the song,
Yes, I love, I love you,
I love you, love you so much,
The passionate heart looking back and back
Until she vanished out of sight.
Thank God, my heart returned to me
Otherwise would have follwed her
In utter infatuation
And my fascination for her,
A quest for beauty and love!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Passionate Heart In Love by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Expression Eruption: An artillery call, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Biochemistry II, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- farm this, Mandolyn ...
- A Chat By Brothers, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Smith of Words, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Past IT' is, george albot
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Young Priest, Old Priest, Donal Mahoney