Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
At the masquerade
You were the prince
And I was the Snow White.
When my waist felt your hold softest of all
The blue melancholy
Danced hence into plumes of smoke
Off the dancing floor.
The bell made the midnight toll
And you took the leave but glanced back,
Leaving to me
A mask of love.
Then a red rose
A red rose bud
Lighted on the long stairs.
BY Rose Lu(Bing hua) Tr. East Sea Fairy
Rose Lu ( Bing hua )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Masquerade by Rose Lu ( Bing hua ) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway