Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
Rose Lu ( Bing Hua ) Poems
- The Seventeen's The emerald-like innermost feeling of the ...
- I Have Roses In the garden You present me a rose So my ...
- Flourish And Fade Every floral flourishing Is a hope of ...
- Midsummer Fallen Leaves When I drove passing a small ...
- Late Autumn Longing It is late autumn Even the air appears ...
- Girl In Moonlight ___Written for William Marr’s Painting-The ...
- The Hint Of June The blue sky is touching me, touching And ...
Rose Lu (Bing Hua) , originally name of Lihua Lu, a popular pure-hearted Chinese-American Poetess, is currently an accountant in Maryland, USA. Advisor of China Poetry, column poetess of many Literature websites abroad. She has authored the well-known anthology of poetry THIS IS LOVE, and ROSES BY THE STREAM and coauthored MORNING DEW AND DRIFTING PETALS. Popular for her beautiful, fluent and pure style. Each poem is also a statement about her life, that has made readers nod, smile, and shed a tear. She’s been named Rose in Poetry, Woman Sage of Love Lyrics, Angel of Poems, Queen of amatory poems, etc. 'The Heart Of A Lotus' won the Gold award in the “Love Story” world-wide Chinese poem... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
The emerald-like innermost feeling of the yore
Spreads out at the deepest part of the soul
Shimmering with dark-green light on the other bank of time
The maid wearing a pink skirt
With a confused heart
Often strolls on the bank-side grass
Yet she can never pass
Even with expectation and aspirations
The ivy-coated door
Daylight and starlight continually keep replacing each other
With tear drops gliding adown on the strings
Crystal clear, salty bitter, and still silent
The ever-lasting fair shadow of adolescence
Treads the lawn of life ...