Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Holy Fountain Of God’s Grace.
Those who have realized, - tell,
Save, your grace, nothing is possible,
Your grace bestows connection,
Your grace evokes emotion,
Your grace drags the mind on your lotus feet,
Your grace offers peerless retreat.
Your grace is power to penetrate,
The heavy screen of black fate,
And surges the mind to devotion,
Changes the nature by divine commotion.
Your grace is flood in life’s desert,
Your grace illumines you in devotee’s heart,
Your grace introduces miraculous touch.
Your grace germinates,
The mystic seed of your name,
Your grace flashes your Divine Frame,
In the transcendental hang of meditation.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Holy Fountain Of God’s Grace. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro