Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Holy Fountain Of God’s Grace.
Those who have realized, - tell,
Save, your grace, nothing is possible,
Your grace bestows connection,
Your grace evokes emotion,
Your grace drags the mind on your lotus feet,
Your grace offers peerless retreat.
Your grace is power to penetrate,
The heavy screen of black fate,
And surges the mind to devotion,
Changes the nature by divine commotion.
Your grace is flood in life’s desert,
Your grace illumines you in devotee’s heart,
Your grace introduces miraculous touch.
Your grace germinates,
The mystic seed of your name,
Your grace flashes your Divine Frame,
In the transcendental hang of meditation.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.