The Hatter did it again!
The hatter did again
a new Hat
with softens roses
to melt in tears
the men's hearts
but if has not
a singer, a jumper
Hopscotch, cacht one, cacht all
is just a beautiful hat
the spinning chant
spins and sings
with yours soft and smooth voice
soothe the men's heart!
La, La, La
Ta, Ta, Ta
Dum, Dum, Dum
My mum told me to pick this one.....
The men's Heart!
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
To my friend Leafsailor from PF
Comments about this poem (The Hatter did it again! by Poetheart (back) )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis