The Hatter did it again!
The hatter did again
a new Hat
with softens roses
to melt in tears
the men's hearts
but if has not
a singer, a jumper
Hopscotch, cacht one, cacht all
is just a beautiful hat
the spinning chant
spins and sings
with yours soft and smooth voice
soothe the men's heart!
La, La, La
Ta, Ta, Ta
Dum, Dum, Dum
My mum told me to pick this one.....
The men's Heart!
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
To my friend Leafsailor from PF
Comments about this poem (The Hatter did it again! by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- 3 A.M.... wishing I was coming down, Midnights Voice
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown