The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 1 pestilence
I am pestilence!
A guardian of this earth
I am an Enforcer!
You will not see me.
I ride my steed upon the wind.
I lurk in putrid pools,
Of your creation.
I sleep in river beds,
Alongside the chemicals
You have discarded.
I roam the seas
Through your filth!
I shall send my cousins,
Plague and virus
I will let loose
My beloved daughter,
To visit hell upon you.
You, who have desecrated my treasured soil.
My brothers, War, Famine and Death
Will be my companions.
We shall scourge the earth
Of your presence.
I am near, so near,
Look over your shoulder,
You may not see me now,
But i am there!
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Comments about this poem (The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 1 pestilence by Owain Glyn )
- Good deed, Suresh Dogra
- Problems, maria sudibyo
- Free!, maria sudibyo
- Angst, maria sudibyo
- OTP (One True Pairing), maria sudibyo
- Lost, zheung kyuhkoh
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)