One day you will exit,
the hearty comfort of your home.
From here to the end of the Earth,
you are cursed to forever roam.
Lost within the melodies of Time,
Within the graceful songs you shall find,
the key to end your suffering.
The lock that which holds your heart,
your joy, your misery,
will now come apart.
Floating, drifting, forever at peace.
Hoping that the cycle will never proceed.
The joy you feel will never be eternal,
for one day, within time,
you will once again experience the infernal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Cycle by Lux Lator )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov