Lux Lator Poems
- The Cycle One day you will exit, the hearty comfort of your...
- Nature When the sun rise, life is starting. Mountain dews ...
- The Life It Once Had The roaring waves awakened me, the ...
- Untitled Upon this world light is bestowed, It gives life, ...
- Life Under The Sky This wondrous world that sings like the ...
- The Melody The sweet, glorious melody, wafted through the ...
- The Grace Of Moonlight Silvery light shone across the water, ...
I am just a little boy who enjoys writing poems. What I want is for people to take the time to read poems written by others. They contain feelings, messages, or stories that the poet wants to convey using creative imagery and words. So please, take the time to carefully read the poems written by poets. You might enjoy or relate to it. Thanks you.
E.M more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lux Lator
One day you will exit,
the hearty comfort of your home.
From here to the end of the Earth,
you are cursed to forever roam.
Lost within the melodies of Time,
Within the graceful songs you shall find,
the key to end your suffering.
The lock that which holds your heart,
your joy, your misery,
will now come apart.
Floating, drifting, forever at peace.
Hoping that the cycle will never proceed.
The joy you feel will never be eternal,
for one day, within time,
you will once again experience the infernal.