God has created every single man
Step by step and hand by hand,
God has created since you were born
Plants and animals and night and morn.
God has created the Moon and Sun
He is the greatest, he is one,
God has created our glorious Earth
He has given us a universal birth.
God has given us time to rest
He is infinite, he is best,
God has created splendid stars
That can reach beyond Mars.
God has created light and dark
He has created beautiful larks,
God has given us rocks and stones
So that we could build our beautiful homes.
God has created the seas and skies
He is almighty, he is high
God has created natural art
That will stay forever in our distinctive hearts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Creation by Jakaria Uddin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine