Jakaria Uddin Poems
- Starfish Starfish, starfish you live on the ground Starfish,...
- The Creation God has created every single man Step by step ...
- A Cure For People Hooded thugs walking through the street ...
- Please Help Me When I’m in class everybody starts to ...
- Don'T Play At The Wrong Time! There was a boy who was playing...
- Determination There was a young man who wanted to win And ...
- Achievement Ability to set out my best presentation in all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jakaria Uddin
Starfish, starfish you live on the ground
Starfish, starfish you hardly make a sound,
Your patterns seems to inspire us
You just stay there and don’t make a fuss.
You're as delicate as baby’s bone
You live in the sea yourself alone,
You’re as complex as snowflakes
Living in oceans and lakes.
You sunbathe on sand
You see people picking you up with their hand,
Sea waves whistling
You’re maybe listening.
Sometimes you may have a friend
That can whizz around and bend,
Maybe you’re dizzy and hot
By seeing your friends move a ...