Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Covers Within Cover.
When you first did,
We slipped into a bed-cover,
No one knew, but you and me,
A branded anchor, that might be.
You promised, I suspected not,
Our willing so many battle fought.
You grew conscious,
You were coarse –monotonous,
I preserved the first bed-sheet,
Seeing not in you, -a treacherous cheat.
Your thrilling dream choose a blanket,
Sighed I, but blamed not my fate.
Ah! I waited to see a senseless canvas,
You replaced the blanket by skin of rhinoceros.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Kiss by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley