Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Covers Within Cover.
When you first did,
We slipped into a bed-cover,
No one knew, but you and me,
A branded anchor, that might be.
You promised, I suspected not,
Our willing so many battle fought.
You grew conscious,
You were coarse –monotonous,
I preserved the first bed-sheet,
Seeing not in you, -a treacherous cheat.
Your thrilling dream choose a blanket,
Sighed I, but blamed not my fate.
Ah! I waited to see a senseless canvas,
You replaced the blanket by skin of rhinoceros.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Covers Within Cover. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...