Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Bubbles Of Images
Poetry is bubbles of images,
As faces come and go,
The poets are arrowed by Cupid,
Or God's glorious glow.
The inconsistent mind roams,
As salamanders, nymphs and gnomes,
And the poets release their morbid emotions.
To poet, –poetry is a crazy breezy lady,
Or primrose or garden flowers,
Or a bath from an invisible shower.
All humans are poets and poetess,
And their daily thoughts create structural beds,
In poetry they seek love evoked in lonely shades.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bubbles Of Images by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
- ZZ Cowkilling Cowboys Want To Murder Wil.., Saiom Shriver
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)