Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Bubbles Of Images
Poetry is bubbles of images,
As faces come and go,
The poets are arrowed by Cupid,
Or God's glorious glow.
The inconsistent mind roams,
As salamanders, nymphs and gnomes,
And the poets release their morbid emotions.
To poet, –poetry is a crazy breezy lady,
Or primrose or garden flowers,
Or a bath from an invisible shower.
All humans are poets and poetess,
And their daily thoughts create structural beds,
In poetry they seek love evoked in lonely shades.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.