Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Bubbles Of Images
Poetry is bubbles of images,
As faces come and go,
The poets are arrowed by Cupid,
Or God's glorious glow.
The inconsistent mind roams,
As salamanders, nymphs and gnomes,
And the poets release their morbid emotions.
To poet, –poetry is a crazy breezy lady,
Or primrose or garden flowers,
Or a bath from an invisible shower.
All humans are poets and poetess,
And their daily thoughts create structural beds,
In poetry they seek love evoked in lonely shades.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bubbles Of Images by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall