Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Bearer Of The Sword Of Wisdom:
Lo here stands,
The special of the special brands,
With pinnacles of sense divine,
The captain of human-ship,
The doctor with recovered diagnosis,
Look at the miraculous sword at His hand,
That sparks whitened-thunder and kills away,
Hubris of ignorance and war-cry of vanity,
Look at Him look, -the representative of the All Mighty.
Who invites a vagabond’s lease,
Amidst the poor and outcast, and gives a strange touch.
He is aura-spectra, no nail can hinge Him,
He plays the magic to test His ignorant creations,
And lets His physical body to ooze blood,
Remaining untouched with His subtle body.
He leaves for us the sword, made of love,
And lessons of sacrifice in a blood filled cup.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bearer Of The Sword Of Wisdom: by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar