Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Amazon Rose.
The wed-lock bed,
Was all but red,
And no dregs of gray,
The bride came up,
With all her wild harps,
And ignited the hidden fire.
The unquenched groom,
Found a room,
With the highs of his all desire,
The Amazon Rose fanned her poetry,
And reduced into ash the groom’s fire.
An equally violent she sought a mate,
Who had more than tsunami’s flood,
The Amazon queen, made so many ruins,
To blackened –crude and bluish –blood.
Imbecile, impotent, and quick-fall,
With sound and fury, they came all,
But none she thought, for her brought,
A saturation made of cannon ball.
The Amazon queen, seeks ruins and ruins,
And blooms on man-eater’s tree,
She arrests looks, employs hooks,
And herself remains ever free.
Some haggard bankrupts, yawn and say,
‘The house of illusion, the Maya, she may,
And no man ever can estimate her worth,
She is combined divine and wine by her birth.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Amazon Rose. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns