Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Ardent Anguish
The Ardent Anguish!
My time waits with frustration's night,
My casting eyes are but drought for your sight
My lone hut, loses its art, in pitiable plight
And my vacation is sick without your ride.
Your invisible messengers herald your advent,
Your distant voice, and sudden flashes ensure,
Your self -revealed image surely affirms,
I would not be deprived of your love, you would come.
Mine is waiting for the Godot, perhaps a timeless wait,
I have signed my lot to you, why care for the Fate?
The pangs for separation, and joy of would-be union,
Like desert and oasis season my abstract saturation.
In a fine morning flower would bloom and cuckoo sing,
New weather would flourish, and prevail the Spring,
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.