Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Ardent Anguish
The Ardent Anguish!
My time waits with frustration's night,
My casting eyes are but drought for your sight
My lone hut, loses its art, in pitiable plight
And my vacation is sick without your ride.
Your invisible messengers herald your advent,
Your distant voice, and sudden flashes ensure,
Your self -revealed image surely affirms,
I would not be deprived of your love, you would come.
Mine is waiting for the Godot, perhaps a timeless wait,
I have signed my lot to you, why care for the Fate?
The pangs for separation, and joy of would-be union,
Like desert and oasis season my abstract saturation.
In a fine morning flower would bloom and cuckoo sing,
New weather would flourish, and prevail the Spring,
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ardent Anguish by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- rain night, Omobude Saint perry
- I Will Miss You (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- HEAVEN - IS WHAT I CANNOT REACH! الجنة ه.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Need An Excitement Pill, Ronald Chapman
- chicken curry, lee fones
- I Miss You, Ronald Chapman
- far gone, Omobude Saint perry
- venture blood, Omobude Saint perry
- I Met My One, Ronald Chapman
- to my trouble heart, Omobude Saint perry