If the spark in your eyes,
Would kindle the longing inside..
I'll run into your arms,
Uncertainties will fall behind
My tears will be lost in the rain,
And everything will subside
When our hearts will beat entwined..
The aura of that moment would
Invoke the memories of the time
When we were wearing skins
I don't now cognize..
Past, present, future will all unite
To celebrate the moment
They'll never again sight...
No world, no words, nothing to define
Only I'll be yours
And YOU WILL BE MINE....
Shivani Agarwal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Moment.. by Shivani Agarwal )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)