If the spark in your eyes,
Would kindle the longing inside..
I'll run into your arms,
Uncertainties will fall behind
My tears will be lost in the rain,
And everything will subside
When our hearts will beat entwined..
The aura of that moment would
Invoke the memories of the time
When we were wearing skins
I don't now cognize..
Past, present, future will all unite
To celebrate the moment
They'll never again sight...
No world, no words, nothing to define
Only I'll be yours
And YOU WILL BE MINE....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Moment.. by Shivani Agarwal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI