Time for you and me,
Pour out our hearts,
To the LORD Almighty!
Cry unto LORD aloud,
Lend our ears,
To his call
Share the good news,
With every one!
Free you received, Free you give!
Thus being thankful,
To the Holly God!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks Note by Queeny Gona )
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah