Time for you and me,
Pour out our hearts,
To the LORD Almighty!
Cry unto LORD aloud,
Lend our ears,
To his call
Share the good news,
With every one!
Free you received, Free you give!
Thus being thankful,
To the Holly God!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks Note by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels